Thursday 10 April 2014

Back to the Stockroom

So the best laid plans come to fruition, and, having worked for this company for nine years, I should know this by now. But no. I was actually inspired by a very early start where I arrived at the swimming baths just as people were preparing to go into the pool. I swam my lengths and still managed to catch up on my dives despite being confined to the lanes. Then after an early finish and a quick shower, I quickly discovered that I hadn't forgotten anything, brushed my hair and was able to hit the road to go straight to work. The traffic was flowing quite smoothly and I was able to turn right and take a sneaky shortcut to avoid the lights. So I arrived nice and early, and there was even time for a coffee with a banana and a sausage roll before starting my shift. But it all went backwards from there...

No comments:

Post a Comment