Saturday 31 August 2013

Time to dine

Tonight was a good night to catch up with some friends that I haven’t seen in a while. Usually on a Friday night I just come home, jump straight in the shower then bung a pizza in the oven so that I’m ready for whatever beery adventure that fate decides to dish out to me; whether it’s to jump into a taxi; stretch my legs over to a rendezvous point; or be prepared to catch the next bus or train to wherever the flavour of the evening may be. And as I arrived home I began thinking about maybe having a burger tonight; but realised that there would be no-one to accompany me.  I’m then informed that due to a logistical error; we are in fact out of pizza and that I would have to think of something more complicated to accompany my dinner this night. Fortunately my friends saved the day; as they were in town at just the right time for me to join them for dinner. Result!

No comments:

Post a Comment