Sunday 18 August 2013

Dreaming of next door

A strange but interesting dream last night. I haven't had a dream for some time.  My neighbours living in the next road had decided to open their gardens for a local walkabout; where visitors wander around their property looking at displays and plants to raise money for charity. As I only lived round the corner I knew the people and had seen it all before; therefore my role in these shenanigans was to be tipsy. I didn't go in the houses as I knew all the people; even though some  of my friends from Bromsgrove did. Instead I organised a very large conga line going from pub to pub while taking in their front gardens. At one time we stopped to encourage people to throw bags of sweets at us; though we did throw some of them back. So what does this dream actually mean? Perhaps it's saying that I'm messing about too much and need to press on with other areas of my life. Perhaps I'm in this state because I'm not in a house of my own. Or perhaps it's because last time I did anything with the neighbours I was the sober one. So this time maybe I'll have to wake up and apologise for my antics. Only in reality I won't because oddly, I wasn't even in the pub or even on the sauce last night. So they'll just have to wait until my next dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment