Tuesday 13 August 2013

The Beeb haven't cracked it at all.

So the BBC has launched a new exciting TV show called Crack The Safe or something to that effect. It’s hosted by some permed personality who usually does crappy television programmes about how people should redecorate (badly) their home. So I came home from work; I was tired, I’d had my tea and watched the last fifteen minutes. And at first it actually seemed interesting; the contestants had to guess when the opportunity was to open the safe; and also at the same time. They had a four second window of opportunity to open four locks; and had to press their buttons at the appropriate moment.  And then the results were in. Each contestant had to wait to see what the other had done at what time. And oddly, rather than actually telling us who had pressed their button when; someone had decided to review each second of opportunity to tell us if they had did it or not. Each agonising result was emphasised by a long beep which dropped its octaves by a chorus of ’Ohhh’ from the audience. Honestly, I think I would rather watch a football commentator discussing wet paint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment