Friday 30 August 2013

Your request is currently being Processes, Sir.

So today I come back from a day off to press on with my work. I know I have to dedicate at least 3 hours of the day to assisting customers. There is a great pile of curtain poles that need tidying and counting from the night before. There are damaged items that need to be sorted through and sent away. My bench is full of paperwork. There are empty boxes and paperwork everywhere that needs filing. And I also know that I'm supposed to have a meeting about my performance today. I have no assistants as they are all needed to focus on customers. I am supposed to spend downtime on updating diaries and have meetings with managers while investigating standards of processes. And somehow I'm supposed to get all this done with less than forty hours a week? I wish people would start listening to us and support our team with more resources to investigate these processes. Right now, I need out.

No comments:

Post a Comment