Tuesday 27 February 2024

Colour Blind

It’s a circular Easter design combined with a planetary alignment that’s gone wrong. Is something being absorbed to echo osmosis or a cooking process? What are all the red rings about? Will these colours match or contrast? Will they inspire me with inspiration should I choose to keep the blind down and not let in any sunlight so I’m hiding away the rainy day? And what about when it’s dark outside anyway? It all looks very pre-school. I’m not even sure if I’m looking at it the right way up. This design would probably have gone with our old kitchen, but I don’t feel that it compliments the new grey slate design. There’s two large circles that might but they don’t justify the other ones, especially when the light shines through it. It’s a contest for each circle to block the other one out. But it’s not my decision, especially when I’m not spending much time in this room anyway. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment