Tuesday 3 January 2023

Too Much Tat?

Am I overdoing it a bit? I’m modelling my Christmas Spiderman jumper that I’ve bought off the internet. I’ve got my Rudolph glasses complete with Elton John-styled glitter bling complete with antlers overlooking the frames and a piece of holly in one corner. On top of that, I’m wearing a felt elf hat complete with bobble and a pair of elf ears sewn onto the side. And just to top it off, I’m wearing my purple paper party hat straight out of the Christmas cracker. The light above me looks like there’s a halo trying to shine through too. I must have been hot under there. But why I didn’t shave I don’t know. Perhaps it was a long day at the shop and I thought I could get away with it. I just hope that other people are similarly attired. After all, ‘tis the season of excess so I suppose that we’re allowed to be a little bit silly.


No comments:

Post a Comment