Thursday 5 January 2023

Party Time

It’s a shame that no-one else has made as much effort as I have to wear Christmas attire. Maybe my position of Chief Elf has usurped me as head of the table. Some are getting into the spirit with their party hats while others have seriously got their heads down to focus on the nosh (after all, we did get it at a decent price). Maybe that’s because they were the unlucky ones who had to wait for their food to be brought out last. The sides of my glasses look like they’ve been edited in Photoshop. Maybe they have to make me look extra stupid. Still, the hardcore partygoers stayed on for the quiz, and we even called in a few reinforcements to help us out. It was a touchscreen quiz to reduce the chances of internet cheating, and there were extra points for being the fastest finger. I think our team name only got one shoutout though. I can’t remember what it was.


No comments:

Post a Comment