Thursday 24 March 2022

Dude, Where's my Car #dreamdiary 128

I’m off to the pub with a few friends. It’s quite a way away so I offer to pick them up and we’ll all drive down together. It’s a bungalow on a raised veranda with a grass space all around it with benches. It’s made of wood and there’s an island bar in the centre. The trouble is that the pub has a ridiculously small car park and it’s full and there’s no spaces on the street either. So I drop them off and drive back to where my nearest friend lives before I can find a space. I park behind another car who’s half-mounted the kerb like the rest of the street to allow the rest of the road to pass. It takes a good fifteen minutes to walk back to the pub and I warn my friends to give me due notice to fetch the car when it’s time to pick them up. But when I return to my car, it’s not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment