Saturday 13 March 2021

"Once you start believing in yourself, anything is possible. Once you start believing in yourself, your dreams take shape. The more you believe, the more you achieve.

-Martina Navratilova.

I want to be a writer. I practice every day. I know that I can do it, but the world around me provides so many distractions. In the end, I run out of energy to obtain my goal. But everyone has to start somewhere. This means that I must practice, practice, practice, whatever happens. I must always find time otherwise all hope will be beaten out of me. Even a small post like this goes to help in some manner. I’ve got to keep believing without giving up and keep trying to make my dream real. If I can make steps that I can follow, then there’s no reason why my dreams can’t become a reality. All I need is a plan to make the impossible possible. And if I’ve got support around me then things will get a lot easier. I just need to take the first step and move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment