Monday 15 February 2021

Spiralising out of Control

I’m a man who knows how to get things. In a time where things are hard to come across, that suddenly becomes important; especially when you’re limited to where you can go and if you should venture out. And I quite like my new delivery service. The customer gets a nice discount; they pay in full and they often provide me with a small gift as a thank-you for my service. I leave it up to them as to whether they collect it from me, or I venture out to their doorstep. I also collect two sets of loyalty points from each transaction as well as a small commission that I can use towards my phone bill. And once I’ve got their cash, I invest it before I have to pay off my bill. So far I’ve managed to get away with balancing the books without having to dip into my own reserves. But there may come a time where I regret that I haven’t paid off my costs straight away…

No comments:

Post a Comment