Monday 31 August 2020

At the Car Wash

I’ve been having a lot of problems cleaning my car lately. After rinsing I get a lot of dirty streak marks which makes it look as if I haven’t done anything at all. I was beginning to wonder if it was the turtle wax stuff that I used as it’s not a metallic car; or whether the shampoo itself hasn’t aged well. So I went out and got some new detergent and treated myself to a new sponge as well. As it happened, there was a deal which gave you these plus a bucket and a set of cloths for just a fiver; it was dearer if you purchased these items separately. The first time round I thought I’d try it with just the new sponge but still got streak marks. So then I used the new stuff but I also used a rinsing bucket as well as a wash bucket. So I still don’t know if the old stuff’s any good until I do it a third time with a rinsing bucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment