Tuesday 17 March 2020

Brum by Brick

The best thing that I like about Lego is that they use their models to tell a story. The only thing that did look a little bit odd was the Bullring where they’d left the footbridge openings to it open as a cross-section. I love the detail, accuracy and humour that Lego put into their models, but the effort that they’d made to build their city was amazing. So many landmarks were represented with spectacular accuracy; and the fact that you could interact with some of them was fantastic. I loved the fact that you could peer right into the cube, to see little balconies and people at their desks. I could have watched the motorised narrowboat chug around the canal all day. It looked like a giant out-of-place minion. And it’s such a shame that you can’t play with them or add to the models because of a huge sheet of Perspex. Never mind, I’ll just have to build my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment