Tuesday 24 March 2020

Contractual Cheapness

It’s that time of year when the phone contract is due to be renewed. Once again, my phone is still functional. There are no amazing new features on the latest new models that interest me, so I don’t see any advantage in shelling out on a much more expensive contract for a new phone. But neither do I see the advantage in paying the same tariff. One of the deals that was on offer was the same plan and the same price but with more data. In fact, it was slightly cheaper because the previous plan had gone up because of a rise in inflation. No doubt this one will too, but at least I’ll be saving a few more pennies and getting more bytes for my buck too. In fact, my first new bill was slightly cheaper and I’m not exactly sure why. It’s probably better not to question it…

No comments:

Post a Comment