Sunday 8 March 2020

A Small Year

It’s bargain time again apparently, and because I have an account, I’ve been drawn into some dodgy deals from Photobox. It does take some time to create these calendars, but when I’d finished I couldn’t get a discount because I wasn’t creating multiple quantities of the same calendar. What also annoyed me was the delivery charge. I had to pay a separate shipping charge for each item, even though they were going to the same destination at the same time, and they arrived as two separate packages. When I got them out, I wasn’t happy with the size of them. In previous calendars I had a page for the picture and a page for the calendar. On these calendars the photo and the calendar are on the same page. It’s half the size. There nowhere on the specifications to indicate this. Even when they asked for feedback, there was nowhere for me to write any comments in their survey. This is the last time that I will use them and I’ve unsubscribed from their mailing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment