Wednesday 16 October 2019

Pass the Power

We had a new fuse box fitted but for some reason Mum’s laptop caused the electrics to trip. We tried changing the fuse which got the same result; until in the end we tried my power adapter and it seemed to work fine. However, it got to the point where one of us was limited to using our laptop which slowed things down for a while. Eventually I broke the deadlock and bought a new laptop adapter. Because it was a universal product, it came with a selection of inserts to link the laptop to the transformer. The only problem I had was that there were two adapters which connected to my laptop. They both charged it but I have no way of knowing which is the most efficient or even if one of them was doing damage to my laptop. The length of the cord is slightly shorter than I would like but it does the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment