Monday 19 August 2019

The Dark Side of London

Like any city, London has its bad spots as well as its tourist attractions. The streets are no longer paved with gold, and going contactless with its public transport system has nothing to do with it. But it’s home to over one million people and not everyone is a good egg living above a cafĂ© to work at an attraction and is happy to tell you which tube train to catch. I’ve always thought EastEnders was a dark side of London. There always seems to be some sort of dodgy deals going on in Albert Square linked to a criminal gang as each dog tries to eat up the others. I’ve never really had a bad London experience; I guess it’s because I’ve just kept my head down and kept to the crowds and keep moving as much as possible. They’re a loud lot but a fun lot too, and you can really take the mick out of them if you find the right crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment