Tuesday 13 August 2019

Shimmer

I bought this doll at a bargain price as a birthday present for my niece. It’s of a decent size for a child her age. There’s some hair for her to comb which is a bit frayed, but she can always take it out of the scrunchie. It also says a few things but it’s a bit quiet. It sounds like it’s something about wishes but she’ll probably know more than me as she watches the show. Hopefully it’s quiet because it’s in demo mode and it gets louder once it’s out of the box. Or maybe it’s because it’s been sitting in the stockroom for a while, in which case a change of batteries ought to do it. I never would have paid the full price for it. I picked Shimmer because of the colour of her hair; I just hope that she likes the character and that she won’t mind that she’s only got one of them. I also hope that she hasn’t got something similar otherwise it’s back to the drawing board. I’m sure that she’ll let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment