Sunday 30 September 2018

Short Staffed

I’ve been feeling the pinch of a lack of staff lately but today I hope that my manager realises where I’m coming from. It’s been a difficult week with key members of my team on holiday which means that I can’t get my jobs done. I hope she also realises how underdeveloped the rest of her team actually are when it comes to simple processes. So to get through this, my manager has decided to do my work while I spend the day hitting the hard graft to get on top of the large deliveries that have arrived late. On top of this there’s a big offer on so we’ve got increased deliveries coming into the shop, as well as problems with tills. So I’ve been on my feet all day and hopefully it’s going to give me the insight to rattle a few of her cages further up the line. And if she doesn’t respond in kind, then she’s going to lose her backbone and a lot of trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment