Monday 3 September 2018

Just Popping Out

I need a break. In particular, I want to go to the cheap shop next door for candy. The trouble is that if I go back through the shop, I’ll be seen on camera and by my manager. I’ll also be seen if I walk past the entrance, or if I go into the supermarket, since it’s now owned by the same company. It’d be nice of the bargain shop guys would let me back through their warehouse; but they’ll probably be breaking their protocols too. The only way is to sneak past the camera and the front door. So if I can hail down a car coming into the car park, I can get the driver to drive me past the door to the entrance of the bargain shop without anyone spotting me. But then it’s convincing the driver of the car to do so, and the driver will probably want reimbursement for their troubles. There’s also the question of how long I can go before by absence is spotted. Woe is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment