Saturday 8 September 2018

In the Picture

Mum wanted to get a picture of my brother’s wedding hung on the wall. Previously, there was a single photo of her in a swimsuit standing under a palm tree. I got the image off my brother and after downloading it onto a memory stick, I hit the town to get it printed at my local branch of Jessop’s. Normally I’d just plug the stick in and press a few buttons to choose my size. Today however, there was a bit of a farce on. The first two machines were having some kind of technical update and there was a queue in front of me waiting for service at the counter. I looked at the next machine and a man in overalls said, ‘they’re not working mate.’ It seemed odd that there weren’t any signs up to indicate this; and he didn’t seem particularly forthcoming as to when they would be fixed. Needless to say, I found it much easier to get my photos developed elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment