Monday 1 October 2018

A Social Swim #dreamdiary 64


I’m being looked after by a social worker. I don’t really know why the state has suddenly decided that I need to be looked after. The social worker has suggested that we go swimming and that I meet up with my friends there. We set off in her car which is a small brown fiat and there’s not much room in it. We pull up at a car park behind a pool. I explain that we’re at the wrong pool and that the pool that I regularly go to is much bigger. The social worker explains that we’re here because the car parking here is much cheaper. We go in and the pool is tiny. It’s literally a ten-foot square in the ground. Even though I can swim and swim regularly, the social worker insists that I try and paddle towards her. There’s a group of people standing at the edge waiting to go in. I just shrug and do what I’m told.

No comments:

Post a Comment