Tuesday 30 October 2018

Hydes First Frost at the Rising Sun, Redditch

You know it’s the first sign open the curtains to see frost on the rooftops of the houses opposite you. Actually, I have blinds and for some reason I walk into the bedroom opposite and open those curtains to see how frosty it is outside. It’s mainly because the car’s kept on that side of the house so I can get an idea if I must force myself to go a bit faster that morning as I need to allow time to de-ice the windscreen. If the weather’s gotten worse, I can make a quick assessment of the roads before deciding whether to drive out. Nowadays, I keep my car in the garage if I remember. It’s so snug to drive out with a clear windscreen while all the neighbours scrape, spray and pour away. The only disadvantage is having to put the car in and out as it uses more fuel each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment