Tuesday 23 October 2018

Our Survey Says...


I’m recently getting a lot of e-mails asking me to do surveys. Specifically, they’re for things that I haven’t done yet. Although I’ve shown interest in their product and have made a reservation to purchase their product or service, I haven’t physically gone through and shown them the money. Next thing you know, I get an e-mail asking me for an opinion of their service. So, because I haven’t used it, I decide to give the worst answers possible to really make them think what they’re doing; unless of course there’s an instant material gain from completing the survey. If that’s the case, I complete it to the best of my ability to gain the prize. But more and more companies are being careless in what they’re sending out. They’re reaching out to everyone rather than just the odd individual. And that makes it even more fun for us to take advantage of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment