Tuesday 2 October 2018

Derby Brewing Company Business As Usual at the Weighbridge, Alvechurch

I sometimes wonder if landlords hold a grudge over me. Hopefully it’s just paranoia. I’m someone that they must know to retain links and be of reputable standing in our beer society. It’s not as if I’m a regular in their pub, or attend their special events, or go there on a regular basis, even though I do my best to attend. Honestly, I’d love to be a loyal local, but I’d just be bored. Not everyone is friendly each and every time you visit a pub. I also like to move around to find out the best number of guest beers. Likewise, I don’t expect special treatment. I’m happy just to be treated as a normal customer and don’t expect everything to stop just because I ask a question. It is nice to get special treatment but then I think that I should repay the favour in turn somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment