Thursday 21 December 2017

Surprise Shirts

While we were in the pub one night I had a brainwave on what to get one of my friends for Christmas. When we’re out on a beer trip we always wear some kind of beery shirt; but my lager-drinking friend hasn’t got one. He’d love it and he can rub in his lager shirt whenever we’re wearing our ale shirts; and I thought that loads of people must be selling them cheaply on e-Bay as they would have been given out as promotional pub prizes. After scouring the internet I found just one auction. I couldn’t even find an online shop from the brewery selling them; although now that I think about it it would have probably have been easier to choose a different lager. The size described was L/XL. What does that mean? I needed the shirt to be on the XL side so I e-mailed the seller and she opened up the packet and told me the collar size. Apparently it’s on the small size but she’s got her fiver and I can’t return it, but you’d had thought there would be more of a market around for a major well-known British lager brewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment