Sunday 17 December 2017

Chasing Cars #dreamdiary46

I’m playing a board game with my Dad. It’s a racing game and it’s based on the Disney film Cars which I still haven’t seen. There’s three tracks and each track is made of plastic and our cardboard cars ride on top of these tracks. There’s also some kind of clever sensor in the tracks as when you roll the dice the cars move by themselves. This could make for a very interesting game since there’s only three tracks and it caters for up to six players. But in this particular race there’s just the two of us. We’re coming to the end of our first lap; and my car has just negotiated a chicane and it’s climbing a hill, and I land on a yellow square that says POW! I don’t know whether I’ve crashed or landed on a power-up square, but we’re both puzzled. I hunt around the box trying to find the rules but they’re nowhere to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment