Thursday 28 December 2017

Graffiti Ghetto

‘We’ve been waiting all day for this drop. All day. You sure we’re at the right table boss?’
‘Aye, I’m sure. There’s no other place with our initials carved into the walls.’
‘What about another pub? Is there some other establishment with the same name?’
‘Nope, it’s got to be here. Ain’t no other places around that have this sort of tat.’
‘Well, I’m off for another beer. Am I getting another round in?’
‘Aren’t you supposed to be driving for this job?’
‘I’m driving if he shows which I know he ain’t.’
‘How so?’
‘Well, we’ve been here since three. We’re gonna want more money for each quarter he don’t show, and it’s been an hour and a half. There’s no profit in it for him.’
‘How do you know he ain’t here already?’
‘Cos the pub’s getting busier and busier and this ain’t the kind of business that you want overheard.

‘Well, we’ll wait another half hour then go to Curly Moe’s for a slice.’

No comments:

Post a Comment