Tuesday 24 October 2017

Court Invasion #dreamdiary39

I’m playing badminton with some friends. Strangely, there’s four pallets of catalogues from work on the courts; and these books are in high demand. I think to myself that I could get these moved very quickly. There’s four courts and we split up for a game of doubles. I team up with a friend who says that he can’t move very fast and I tell him not to worry about it. We then warm up against a pair of ladies. We’re struggling to hit any shot apart from one which parks itself perfectly in the tramline. The older woman declares it’s out and I’m only realising that she’s right now because there’s no actual net on the court. Then the whole court is invaded by foreign people who just pour in and occupy every court and start to either play badminton or watch from the side lines. Everyone starts to invent wild excuses and leave; one friend says that he has plane to catch. Another has gone already without even saying goodbye. I walk round the hall with one of my colleagues tailing me; and retrieve my stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment