Friday 7 July 2017

Three Wise Tribal Men

‘I am Iris. I watch for all danger. I will now be quiet as I can see that my brother Tin wishes to speak.’

‘I listen for all danger so that I can tell Iris where to look. But I can now hear my brother Lip speak, so I to will be quiet.’

‘I breathe fire.’

‘Iris, Lip says that he is breathing fire.’

‘Where shall I look?’

‘That way.’

‘Yes, Lip is breathing fire. Why is he doing that?’

‘Lip, Iris wants to know why you are breathing fire.’

‘Because you provide air.’

‘Tin, that fire does not look safe. I will go.’

‘I have no fire.’

‘I will go and find Iris and tell him.’

‘Lip has no fire so it is safe for us to come back.’

 ‘I can see that there is no fire so let us go to him.’

‘I breathe fire.’

‘Looks like we’ll have to go our separate ways.’


‘So much for the brotherhood.’

No comments:

Post a Comment