Monday 22 August 2016

My Vision

Well, it’s certainly not going to be with this company. They’ve lost the plot. New owners; strange hours; and all the regular hours seems to go to anyone new who joins the company. There’s no development for me here; especially with the hours that I do. So where next? I really need to get my writing career off the ground. And to do that, I have to keep pushing myself; something that I’m really struggling to do at the moment. There’s no goal in sight. So what I’m now going to is plan my life a bit more. Really give myself a rewarding target to work to. That way, I know that however bad things look; I’ve got something to motivate me and keep me going. And it’ll also keep me on track; as I know I’ll have to make sure that there’s time for me to do these leisure activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment