Saturday 6 August 2016

McDonalds Misfits #mcdonaldsmutterings1

I'm in the misfits McDonald's in Banbury. It's not as nice as the one nearer the motorway; but it's rush hour and there's a huge queue of people trying to get to work on time. Here, there are no self-serve kiosks so you have to order at the counter; which only has enough for three people and it makes matters even worse when only one person is serving. The cross-eyed server just stares at me as if I'm in the way; then brushes me aside without even a thank you or goodbye so that she can talk to her friend behind me. It’s also busier here; the place is full of builders and the drive-thru can't seem to cope as orders are being taken outside to cars. The Gateway Retail Park has more spacious seating; better looking staff; and its customers tend to be businessmen crawling off the motorway. It's such a shame that you have to queue to get there. And I also have to park further away when I'm using the misfits one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment