Thursday 10 October 2013

The pub chat

After a beer club meeting I was keen to get away from the politics and into some proper pub chat, so I popped into the Rising Sun for last orders. It’s a pub that’s typically open late; and there are a few late night faces that I'm getting to know a lot better lately. So after buying my last pint of the evening, I took a seat at the next vacant table to see where I could join in. We discussed the area of Dingleside, even though it’s not a district and is surrounded by another district entirely. We talked oddly about tyres and to make sure that you have the right tyres for when you’re going over 100 mph. And we also tried to discern what someone actually did for a living. And it’s very relaxing to actually just talk about rubbish for a change; and try to figure new things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment