Tuesday 8 October 2013

A Wet Dream

I had a very strange dream last night that made me very angry and I woke up angry too! I dreamt that I was in a pub near Ombersley; though the inside bar was a lot like the Weighbridge in Alvechurch. I ordered a pint of light pale ale and was given a very tall glass with a very long handle. I was then charged £13.75. I questioned as to why it was so expensive and was told it was for glass hire. I looked on the bar and there was a small notice saying beer 1p, with glass £13.75. I looked around the room to see that everyone was suddenly staring into their own glasses; which were obviously brought from home as they all seemed to be beer festival glasses of some sort. I remember paying the money, sit down fuming at the table; then in a moment of frustration threw the glass against the wall, which only produced a small crack in the side. I returned to the car with my friend who, once inside, said ‘should have had a half’.  

No comments:

Post a Comment