Tuesday 15 October 2013

Give a parent a boot up the Arse

There's been a campaign on the radio to give a kid a breakfast. Not an Ethiopian child in some war-torn, middle African country but right here in old Blighty. What the heck is going on? Is a loaf of bread really that much to put a bit of toast together or some fruit in the morning? It really does makes it sound as if we're living in a third world country here; unless the cereal companies have decided that we are not buying enough of their breakfast cereal. Things like this really worry me; who is looking after these children if we taxpayers are seeking to donate resources to the schoolchildren next door? Get up and take some responsibility. Or I just might start a campaign to get people to volunteer to go for work for me. It'd be called the Welfare Scheme; where I sacrifice others to keep myself well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment