Saturday 12 October 2013

Oblivion is Oblique

It's as see-through as the copters and the house in the film. There's not much of a storyline and very little in the plot; and it all remains a mystery of how things actually occur.  It probably looks a lot better on the big screen with all the effects; and it was a film that I really was looking forward to seeing. But after watching the first hour I fell asleep and had an oblivious dream myself. This time round, I was the clone in a supermarket but was still armed to the teeth. Meanwhile, the real me was hiding behind a display pillar; avoiding the robotic me's gaze. So in part two we witness how Jack saves the earth by destroying the overlords. The film comes to a very short conclusion; with a fairly confused ending towards the end. So despite a huge build-up, the film is quite bland; leaving not much to offer at all. But if you think deeper; there's a lot to read between the lines for a fantastic idea. But as a whole; it's just a little too robotic with not much atmosphere at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment