Monday 7 October 2013

The dinner deal

I've just trekked over to Bromsgrove straight from work to speak against them knocking down a pub to build flats. This was half an hour in commuter traffic in what should have been a fifteen minute journey. Upon arrival I find that my agenda item has been cancelled and that the best option is to head back home. If I had checked my messages beforehand I would have saved myself a ten mile trip. But the worst point of all was; having formerly agreed that I would be eating late in the evening; I returned home to find no food. I even sent a message that my meeting had been cancelled and had no response. I did not agree to eat out and was very disappointed with what was left in the freezer. I seriously need to get out of this sit-in. Just on Friday I was complained about because I was moving furniture before the watershed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment