Wednesday 16 October 2013

It's all me in Team

So my boss got back off his holidays and didn’t even ask what I’ve been up to. I quickly filled him in on what I’ve been up to; mainly checking the last two weeks of his stock check while also continuing to be a manager for the store. I explain it’s been tough as I haven’t had the help of the rest of the team; as they took a week to get the whole store ready for the Christmas promotion. They’ve spent the last seven days assembling bits of cardboard and taping posters to the walls. So what do you think his first action is? Straight to the cardboard brigade, leaving muggins here to crack on with all the other jobs. And then again today we discussed what needed to be done in order to impress our visiting manager, then he disappears without even achieving a thing on his to do list. I need out of this so called teamster hellhole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment