Thursday 17 October 2013

Solid Blogging

I think I can safely say that I've gone a whole month of solid blogging. Every day I've found time to fill that white space with words without having to stare blankly at the walls. I've covered many topics such as my thoughts on current affairs; as well as day to day happenings in my life. And the amazing thing is that I've always managed to find time to write those 150 words. I admit that sometimes it has been a very close call to the midnight deadline; and at one time I literally had to park the car in a lay-by to make sure that I got the day's quota done. But now I'm writing regularly; and my reading list seems to be progressing well too. I just need to find a bit more time to slow down on the CAMRA stuff before I can carry on with my writing course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment