Saturday 8 June 2013

Think about what you're buying!

I had a lovely couple of ladies in to see me today about their garden fencing. The problem was that we didn’t have any in stock, and there was limited stock from other stores. The problem was that they weren’t entirely sure how many sets they would need. She explained that she was trying to plant a few at a time when she had some time available. I pointed out that the best thing for her to do was to measure up the remaining fencing to determine how many sets she would need. But apparently she’s no good at that and wouldn’t know where to start. Now I’m sorry, but if you’re not going to tell us what you need when things are in short supply; then I can’t give you the best advice. People do need to take some responsibility here; and can’t expect that we can magic things out of the air just because you’re feeling lazy. Think before you buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment