Tuesday 4 June 2013

I witnessed a nightmare!

Last night was one of those dark nights where I was actually afraid to shut my eyes. As I lay in my bed dark nightmares came into my head and I knew that they were going to be unpleasant dreams. The strange thing was that I could actually see black blots moving across the ceiling. So did I witness the invasion of a nightmare? I focused hard on the image and I made out a face with a black beard. I considered diving underneath the cover to hide from it, but then I remembered that it can’t physically hurt me. I thought about reading a book to distract my brain but that meant getting up again. So instead I chose to wrap myself up tight and ignore it. Consequently, I had quite a dreamless sleep. But the fact that I spotted a nightmare meant that I was able to divert myself away from a night of worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment