Wednesday 22 November 2023

E.T Phone Home

I’m not asking for a command, I just want a reaction to a comment. Instead I’m told what can’t be done or when I can expect for it to be done, but it could be a feature for the future. We just need to find some life in other galaxies first. But it could least have asked where home is rather than make an assumption that it’s on another planet. I could just be lost and abbreviating my name to Edward Terence. So we can’t make intergalactic calls yet, but we can make calls to people that we know. But at least they can’t ring us back unless they have our number. It’d be nice if there was a random chatroom that you could call and have interesting conversations with people from other countries on a variety of topics. But you can only call the people in your contact list and the emergency services.

No comments:

Post a Comment