Wednesday 8 November 2023

Poster Boys

You can now celebrate the arrival of a new film by looking at posters. And there’s eight, yes, eight different designs! There’s no links to an online shop and there’s just one picture supplied. It’s not even that exciting. It’s two actors and I’ve no idea who they are or the characters that they represent. There’s not even  a hint of the plot. They could just be fashion models in spandex costumes. Presumably you have to do the hard work and go out there to find the others posters yourself. They could be in different countries. Once you’ve found them, you might just learn something about the film. Personally, I’d rather just go and see the movie. If it was decent, I might buy a poster to advertise it to my friends. But what would I do with eight of them? I’d only seek the posters out beforehand if I owned a cinema and wanted to sell seats.


No comments:

Post a Comment