Sunday 26 November 2023

Done and Gone

This Dunlop satchel was quite smart and fashionable when I had it. I’d like to think that it was made of tyres but it was a nice mixture of brown leather with a smart strap and golden lettering on the front. It was very comfortable to wear. It had a zip able inside for keeping documents in and it looked very business-like. The whole thing was fastened by a push-in button. However, I would have liked for it to have lasted a little longer. Over time it did begin to develop some holes. Objects would get lost in the lining and occasionally I’d hunt for a pen only to find it on the floor. The easiest way to get round that was to put a bag inside the bag, but that would defeat the object. I don’t know if I was using it too much or was overfilling it, but eventually it had to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment