Wednesday 15 November 2023

Garden Throne #clent 4

Imagine living with a garden like this. It’s a thing of beauty in this season. With its ornaments, it could be a miniature Aztec temple to an ancient deity. You could even picture someone bathing in it in the shelter of the tree if it wasn’t for the fact that it was so close to a public footpath. At least they’d be sheltered from the neighbours. It must take a lot of work to maintain it. I wonder if they do it themselves or whether they hire someone and how long it takes. I also wonder how long it’ll stay that way with the changing seasons. If it was me , I wouldn’t have the timer to commit to it so I’d have to hire someone. And would I have much of a say in the final outcome or would be the gardener’s vision or a designer with a kit?


No comments:

Post a Comment