Wednesday 16 December 2020

What the Frijj?

I used to sneak these delicious milkshakes into the shopping trolley as I pushed it around with a hangover while my parents went left right and centre to fill it up. They keep for a few days but I usually gulped it straight from the bottle; mainly because our fridge was chocka. I haven’t bought them for a while now; mostly because they haven’t been on offer. Instead I’ve seen the smaller Yazoo shakes but they sound like they’re produced by a foreign internet company and I know that I’m supporting British farmers by sticking to my brand; even though it’s no longer associated with its former dairy. But how do you pronounce this? There’s only one way; as it sounds; but it’s very hard to say it without adding an ‘e’ on afterwards. Perhaps they were trying to market it as fresh milk pasteurised from the falls of majestic Norwegian fjords. So if you’ll excuse me; I gotta drink a fridge.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment