Sunday 27 December 2020

Maintenance Man #dreamdiary100

I’ve arrived at a school to help repair some furnishings. I’m wearing a traditional handyman’s white apron and large black boots. I’m carrying two large plastic poles. One is about three foot and the other is around seven foot. I’ve got no idea where I’m putting them up. I carry the poles into reception and sign the visitor’s book. The receptionist; a thin elderly woman with narrow glasses; tells me the room number and summons a pair of twin girls to show me the way. The trouble is that they’re quite young and they don’t understand the schools mapping system; they only know it by who teaches in which classroom. They lead me back outside then into a separate block then they stop in the building entrance and look confused. They tell me that they think it’s in here but they’re not sure which room. We walk into the first classroom on the left to discover that It already has blinds fitted. However, upon exiting the classroom I spot a map by the building’s fire alarm system. A quick study tells me where I need to go and it’s not long before I’m saying goodbye to the girls and getting to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment