Friday 25 September 2020

The Wrong Trousers

My work trousers are falling apart. I asked for a new pair a year ago (it might have been two). I got issued three pairs to replace the current ones but a week later I took a pair back because the buckle holder had come off. I brought them back to my manager explaining that I assumed that they would be under some sort of guarantee but I never received a replacement pair. I struggle on with the pair that I’ve got only to find the same thing happen three weeks later. The zipper can’t fasten all the way up but luckily I wear a belt to holster the headset that I use. It gets worse. The stitches underneath the zipper is coming undone. Luckily my polo shirt just about covers that area when I’m standing up, but when I’m sitting down I have to have my legs together and hope that I remembered to wear black underwear.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment