Tuesday 9 July 2019

Windmill Hill Brewing Company Amber Post at the SU bar, University of Warwick.


I’d finished an early shift at work on Saturday and I was determined to make it up to the national AGM to show my face. I’d had a set agreement with a friend that we’d meet up at the bar then catch a bus to Kenilworth. So I raced home and scrubbed up, and ninety minutes later I was standing at the bus stop with a bunch of foreign students preparing to catch the next bus to the University campus. Some of them had obviously travelled further because they were carrying suitcases. Once I’d worked out the contactless fare system, I was all set for the evening. As my sat-nav on my phone showed that I was close, I asked the driver only to be told that it was another three stops. I disembarked onto a large block paving road which another road leading off to a student village with campus buildings either side.

No comments:

Post a Comment