Monday 29 July 2019

The Burst

How the hell have I ended up with 672 photos of me at my bedroom door on my phone? I’m not even doing anything interesting. The only thing I can think of is that I was trying out a selfie stick at the time. But it’s not the first time that it’s happened. When I’ve been taking pictures of stationary objects, the same thing has happened; albeit not as many photos were stored. It’s then hard to view each of these photos individually, so I’ve got no idea what the purpose of this function is. If I was to pick out an exact moment when everyone had their eyes open, it would be very useful indeed. But this is one bloke standing in the doorway. And it didn’t feel like I was pressing the button down at the time; though perhaps a third party product may have thought otherwise. Hopefully there’ll be fewer storage issues now that I’ve finally got around to removing these unflattering photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment